Get Involved: Gifts of Hope / Wishlists
Thank you for your interest in helping support our work! We have many opportunities for you to get involved by donating in-kind gifts to support the children and families we serve, as well as the programs themselves which provide these services. "Gifts of Hope" is a great way to get involved over the winter holiday to make a difference in the life of a child and our wishlists provide an opportunity to help our programs year round! Click a link below to learn more about these two programs:
Celebrate the Holidays with “Gifts of Hope!” "Gifts of Hope" is a special opportunity to volunteer over the holiday season! Individuals, groups and families are needed to participate in our annual "Gifts of Hope" program and bring hope to the vulnerable children and families we serve. We invite you to take the time to bring your organization, office or family together to celebrate the holidays with a “Gift of Hope” to children and families who need your help. Our ‘needs’ list is long and includes the wishes of children from birth to 18 years. The families we work with do not receive any other help during the holiday season.
There are two ways to give:
- Sign up to purchase gifts for a single child or a sibling group. Click here to sign up.
- Donate gift cards or Click here to make a financial donation and we'll do the gift shopping for you!
- Coordinate a toy drive in your workplace, club or neighborhood. Collect new toys and gifts for children and we’ll distribute them to the children we serve. Toys are needed for children of all ages. We'll be happy to help you with planning your drive.
Click here to complete the "Gifts of Hope" Sponsor Form.
Click here for frequently asked questions about sponsoring a child/children.
Click here to make a financial donation and we'll do the gift shopping for you!
The following items, large and small, are just a sample of items needed throughout the state. Please visit our Location List to contact the office nearest you to discuss their specific needs.
- School supplies (pencils, paper, folders, backpacks, etc)
- Puzzles & Board games
- Craft supplies
- Scrapbooking Supplies (for foster care LifeBook program)
- Coloring Books and new toys
- Gas gift cards for client transport
- Grocery gift cards for families in crisis
- Diapers, pull-ups and wipes
- Infant/toddler car seats
- Sporting equipment
- Educational children’s DVDs
- Household items for independent living youth (kitchen items, linens, towels)
- Flip charts & drawing pads
- New blankets and stuffed animals for comfort kits
- Just for Me bag items (new hygiene items, new pajamas)
- Bottled water
- Tickets to sporting events and other events for youth/family outings