Other Resources: Crisis Lines
Arizona Department of Child Safety (DCS) Child Abuse Hotline
Statewide - Toll-Free - 1-888-SOS-CHILD (1-888-767-2445)
Regional Behavioral Health Authorities (RBHAs):
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC)
- Crisis Line: 602.222.9444 / Toll-free: 1.800.631.1314 / Hearing Impaired (TTY/TDD): 1.800.327.9254 / Additional Info: www.crisisnetwork.org
- Cenpatico Integrated Care (CIC)
- Crisis Line: 866.495.6735 / TTY/TDD: 877.613.2076
- Health Choice Integrated Care (HCIC)
- Crisis Line: 1.877.756.4090 / For hearing impaired, please use the Arizona Relay Service at 711 or 800.367.8939, or find internet assistance at http://www.azrelay.org/.
Crisis support through Arizona's Children Association
Enrolled clients can receive 24 hour telephone help line services by calling 800.944.7611. Depending on your regional area, additional services may be available.