Advantages of Working With AZCA
We are one of Arizona’s top-ranked non-profit organizations. Our statewide presence means that you can work for us anywhere in Arizona. We are committed to you and your family; therefore, we ensure an excellent work-life balance with scheduling flexibility and a generous personal time off policy. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (Start the first of the month following 30 days)
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance with AD&D (100% company paid)
- Short and Long-term disability (100% company paid)
- Supplemental insurances
- 403 (b) Qualified Retirement Plan
- Generous paid time off
- Holidays (8 paid holidays)
- Company-provided laptop and cell phone (position-based)
- Incentives and support for licensure including clinical supervision
- Merit-based assessment and advancement
- Culture of health and wellness
We are also proud to be a part of the National Health Service Corps with 14 locations across the State of Arizona certified for the NHSC Loan Repayment options of $50,000 for licensed mental health providers who can make a two year service commitment. Please, click here to learn more about the NHSC.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up for our Talent Network!
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through email
AzCA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.