Advantages of Working With AZCA
We are one of Arizona’s top-ranked non-profit organizations. Our statewide presence means that you can work for us anywhere in Arizona. We are committed to you and your family; therefore, we ensure an excellent work-life balance with scheduling flexibility and a generous personal time off policy. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance with AD&D (100% company paid)
- Short and Long-term disability (100% company paid)
- Supplemental insurances
- 403 (b) Qualified Retirement Plan
- Generous paid time off
- Holidays (8 paid holidays)
- Company-provided laptop and cell phone (position-based)
- Incentives and support for licensure including clinical supervision
- Merit-based assessment and advancement
- Culture of health and wellness
We are also proud to be a part of the National Health Service Corps with 14 locations across the State of Arizona certified for the NHSC Loan Repayment options of $50,000 for licensed mental health providers who can make a two year service commitment. Please, click here to learn more about the NHSC.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up for our Talent Network!
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through email
AzCA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action employer. Decisions on all aspects of employment at AzCA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications/merit, without regard to race, color, nationality, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, military/veteran status, genetic information or physical/mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law.