Have you heard the saying, “It takes a village?” A child or family’s journey with Arizona’s Children Association (AzCA), whether it’s to adopt, heal from trauma, or be reunified as a family, is one that requires support and encouragement from many individuals, both internally and externally. This puzzle fundraiser is a visual representation of other individuals and community resources uniting to bring families together… one puzzle at a time.
Starting July 5th, AzCA will kick-off our first ever “Life’s a Puzzle” Fundraiser. Join us through September to share one of our family’s amazing story of success and their journey with AzCA.
We invite you to read about the Williams’ strength and determination, which allowed them to open their home to a relative’s child and get her the help she so desperately needed, while also reinforcing the family unit. Plus, you will have the opportunity to contribute to another child or family’s situation, just by making a donation and purchasing a piece of the puzzle.
All funds raised support Arizona’s Children Association’s vital programs and services across Arizona. Donations are tax deductible as a charitable contribution to the extent allowed by law.
Any support will be highly appreciated by all of us and the children and families we serve. Here’s how your contribution could help:
- 1 Puzzle Piece ($30) – Purchases a case of diapers for a kinship family living on a fixed income, or to a teen mom struggling to make ends meet
- 2 Puzzle Pieces ($60) – Provides a night of emergency housing for a family in crisis or to get a former foster youth off the streets
- 3 Puzzle Pieces ($90) – Provides a Brain Box® for in-home usage with AzCA staff which will teach more than 20 families to improve parent-child interaction that encourages healthy brain development
- 4 Puzzle Pieces ($120) – Provides 2 youth with monthly bus passes to get to school or work
- 5 Puzzle Pieces ($150) – Provides 2 offices with play therapy equipment to help children express themselves through play and ultimately improve their overall mental health
- 6 Puzzle Pieces ($180) – Provides emergency funds for a family struggling to make ends meet by putting it towards groceries, rent, electric bills, or to replace a flat tire
Visit the event webpage to get started!
If you have any questions, please contact BKrusko@ArizonasChildren.org or call 602.234.3733 ext. 2305.