Arizona’s Children Association (AzCA) is the largest foster care provider in the state! We train and support foster and adoptive families who can open their hearts and homes to vulnerable children while their biological families are on the mend. With more than 14,500 children and young adults in Arizona’s foster care system, AzCA is working hard to recruit more foster/adoptive parents and mentors to provide stability and support for youth in need.
- AzCA has 556 kids in the care of our licensed foster families.
- In Arizona, an average of 868 new children come into foster care each month.
- AzCA places an average of 92 of these children entering DCS custody in the care of our parents each month.
- AzCA has 431 licensed foster homes – drastically lower than the number of homes at the start of COVID-19 – and 46 certified adoptive homes.
- There are 3,001 children who are legally free and waiting for “forever families.”
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Join us in our efforts to bring awareness to the need for foster/adoptive parents!
If you are interested, please email FosterAdopt@ArizonasChildren.org.