Staff Referrals & Instructions
Because of the generosity of hundreds of volunteers and sponsors over the years, we have been able to provide holiday gifts for our children and families who need it most. Our supporters will be signing up over the next couple of months to sponsor children or host a toy drive.
This year will run a little differently. Marketing and Development will be working with donors to match our referred children with sponsors – this will not be the responsibility of the points of contact at each site. The sooner you submit your clients, the sooner we can start matching them. This will help us get the gifts back and out to the families well before the holidays.
Please use the form below to submit your referrals by 5pm on November 4th. Those who are submitted by the deadline will receive top priority and any wishes that come in between after the 4th will be considered if we have donors or items left. If you have a new client in need of gifts following the deadline, please contact Kurtis Espino.
Your point of contact will be your local Development Director (see chart below). Other contacts listed below may be able to assist with questions, but are only responsible for assisting with gift drop-offs to collect donation forms. They will also be helping to share any new information with your site.
Points of Contact Per Site:
Some important reminders…
- There are NO EXCEPTIONS for late submissions.
- The form must be completed by staff, not clients.
- Staff have the donor complete an In-Kind Donation Form each time they collect gifts from a donor. (Instructions Below)
- Each family must be receiving services through the end of the year and are not receiving gifts through another program/agency/service.
- Adults CANNOT be referred, but children under age 18 can be submitted within the same household. The only exception are youth in our Young Adult Services.
- Do not submit referrals with requests for expensive items (i.e. game systems, phones, tablets, etc.). Items must not exceed a $50 value.
Please use the below materials for additional information and resources:
For questions or additional materials, please contact Kurtis Espino at KEspino@arizonaschildren.org or 602.350.6662.
If you have questions about the Staff Fundraising Form, contact Barbara Krusko at BKrusko@arizonaschildren.org or 602.234.3733 ext. 2305. Thanks!